We All Need Help to Realize What We Want Most.
Psychology of a Proactive Family
- Relationship issues between individuals who are coupled
- Schooling problems of youngsters
- Behavioral problems of children or adolescents
- Parenting problem
- Adaptational challenges of caring for a family member with a serious psychological or chronic health problem
- Work-related problems of one or more adults in a family
- Managing the aging problem of a family member or relative
- Problems in relationships between a sub-set of family members
- Problems in communications between two or more persons
- Relationship disturbances based on misperceptions
Student Career Consultancy
Career Counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions. Career development is more than just deciding on a major and what job you want to get when you graduate.
One-on-one / CEO Coaching
To help them enhance their leadership skills, improve their performance, and achieve their personal and professional goals.
The benefits, include increased self-awareness, improved business skills, enhanced performance, greater job satisfaction, and better work-life balance.
It is a process of providing support and guidance to managers to help them improve their performance, leadership skills, and achieve their goals.
Workshops & Seminars
These are educational programs designed to provide aspiring and current entrepreneurs with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to start and grow their businesses.
Typical procedures and Techniques
- Evidence based treatments
- Systems interventions (including family therapy) from a wide array of emphases
- Network therapy
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy and work group therapy
- Consultation with external authorities such as school professionals, primary and chronic care physicians, juvenile authorities and the courts
- Supervision of various workers concerned with resolving the presenting issues